The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to growing and sustaining the economic prosperity of our community by serving, connecting and representing our members.
Why join the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce?
We’ll give you 10 good reasons.
The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce is the largest business membership organization in the Town of Lincoln, and we are committed to fulfilling our mandate of growing and sustaining the economic prosperity of our community by serving, connecting and representing our members.
Advance your business interests and develop valuable new relationships by becoming connected to other businesses in Lincoln and in the Niagara Region via our Business After 5′s, networking breakfasts, small group forums, and other events.
The Chamber will represent your business interests at all levels of government.
Group Insurance for any size business. Through the Chamber Group Insurance Plan you have access to highly rated health, dental and employee benefit plans that are affordable and locally serviced.
5. Cost Saving Programs – Through our membership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce you are eligible for:
The Canadian Chamber can assist in improving your bottom line through its various benefit programs.
- A fuel discount ($0.035 per litre)—offered to the company and its employees—at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations.
- Home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- 40% member discounts on UPS shipments within Canada, US, and International.
- SME-oriented online training courses through the Chamber eLearning Centre
- 24/7 access to human resources specialists through Hotline to HR
- Cloud back up and recovery program through Quantum RBS Inc.
- A 10% discount on the cost of ICC publications
6. Advertising and Promotion
Cost effective opportunities to advertise, sponsor and promote your business. Free flyer distribution through our Member 2 Member email blasts. Free listing of your business on the Chamber website with a link to your website.
Through your membership with the Lincoln Chamber you can become closely connected with your community by learning first hand information through our regular email communications.
7. Membership referrals.
We believe in supporting our members first. Some participating members also offer Member 2 Member discounts.
8. Monthly Events
Dinner, breakfast or lunch meetings featuring informative speakers, special events and Lunch & Learns.
9. Annual Special Events
Breakfast with Local Politicians, Outstanding Business Achievement Awards where we honour business excellence in the Town of Lincoln. Annual Golf Tournament, and Annual Christmas celebration with other members of the Chamber. Niagara Networks, a Regional Chamber trade show event.
10. Access to a Wealth of Information
The Lincoln Chamber is a valuable resource for business in our Community but in addition to your local membership, when you join the Lincoln Chamber, you also become a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce who have access to a wealth of information through their various communications vehicles and direct access to its policy experts. The Canadian Chamber opens the door to a wealth of information on federal legislation and business initiatives.
How do I join?
To join the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce, please fill out our online application, or call us at 905-563-5044 for more details!