The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to growing and sustaining the economic prosperity of our community by serving, connecting and representing our members.
Why join the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce?
We’ll give you 10 good reasons.
The Lincoln Chamber of Commerce is the largest business organization in the Town of Lincoln that is committed to supporting our members with high quality services, products and working hard to focus on the prosperity of Lincoln and the Niagara Region.
- Networking and Business Development
Advance your interests and develop your business and valuable new business relationships by becoming connected to other businesses in Lincoln and in the Niagara Region via our Business After 5’s, Breakfast Forums, and Dinner Meetings.
The Chamber will represent your business interests at all levels of government.
- Group Insurance for any size business. Through the Chamber Group Insurance Plan you have access to highly rated health, dental and employee benefit plans that are affordable and locally serviced.
- Excellent rates and products available too for your home, auto and travel insurance through Johnson Inc.
- Cost Saving Programs – Through our membership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce you are eligible for:
- A fuel discount of 3.5 cents per litre, for your business and employees, at all Canadian ESSO-branded service stations.
- Discounts on Merchant Services credit/debit card processing and excellent products through First Data.
- Discounts of 30% on shipment services with UPS.
- Discounts on Auto Conferencing, Web Collaboration and Webinar Services, with Evolve Collaboration
- Comprehensive online training courses through Chamber e-Learning Centre.
- A 10% discount on valuable international and reference publications via the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Mystery Shopper program through Competitactics.
For more information on these products, contact Denise Potter, Membership Co-ordinator Denise@lincolnchamber.ca
- Advertising and Promotion
Cost effective opportunities to advertise, sponsor and promote your business. Free flyer distribution through our Member 2 Member email section in our monthly newsletters. Free listing of your business in our directory on our Chamber website with a link to your website. www.lincolnchamber.ca . Our website is now mobile friendly.
Special advertising opportunities with our local newspapers and media. Through your membership with the Lincoln Chamber you become closely connected with your community by learning first hand information through our regular email communications.
- Membership referrals.
We believe in supporting our members first. Some participating members also offer Member 2 Member discounts.
- Monthly Events
Every month, we will host one, or more events…
Dinner Meetings with informative speakers, Business After 5’s, Breakfast Forums and Lunch and Learn’s.
- Annual Special Events
In March, our Outstanding Business Achievement Awards where we honour business excellence in the Town of Lincoln. In May, our Chamber Golf Tournament. In February, Breakfast with Local Politicians. In April, Lunch with our Mayor. In December, our Members Christmas Celebration. In October, the Niagara Networks Regional Chamber Trade Show Event.
- Access to a Wealth of Information
The Lincoln Chamber is a valuable resource for business in our Community but in addition to your local membership, when you join the Lincoln Chamber, you also become a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce who have access to a wealth of information through their various communications vehicles and direct access to its policy experts. The Canadian Chamber opens the door to a wealth of information on federal legislation and business initiatives.
We hope you will agree that membership with the Lincoln Chamber will benefit you personally as well as professionally because we are..... “Business Working Together”